I like to call this one “Heart Attack Dip” because it’s so good you’ll want to eat the whole thing, and thats a heckuva lotta cheese to consume!
- 2 eight ounce packages cream cheese (we recommend light)
- 4 cups Monterey Jack cheese (about eight ounces)
- 1 28 ounce can of Sliced Tomatoes
- 1 Box Frozen Spinach
- 2/3 cup of 1/2 & 1/2 (can substitute milk)
- 1 cup chopped onions
- dash garlic powder & black pepper
Mix all ingredients together. Cook at 350 degrees until brown.
Enjoy with Tostitoes, Ruffles, Crusty Bread, or anything else you like. I suppose veggies would work too ^_~