To be fair, this post is just as much for me as for you.
We’ve been making this recipe for months. It is delicious, involves no frying, and we make it over and over. Thing is, I can never seem to locate it in my email inbox fast enough. So I figured I’d share it here. This way I can find it and you can enjoy it too
All the moist deliciousness of fried chicken, with none of the fried chicken guilt. We invested in Season-All (gratuitous product endorsement because we love the chicken) just for this recipe. So worth it.
1 package chicken tenderloin strips
1 T Season All
3/4 tsp ground black pepper
1 cup all-purpose flour
2 tsp paprika
1. Soak thawed, trimmed chicken breast tenderloin strips in a bowl of milk for 20-30 min.
2. Pre-heat the oven to 400 degrees. Completely coat a 9×13 pan with cooking spray. Make sure that there are no dry spots.
3. Mix together Season All, pepper, flour, and paprika.
4. Shake excess milk off of chicken and completely coat each piece with the seasoning mix. Do a double coat- dip the chicken again in the milk, and then back in the mix. Place each piece of chicken in the pan.
5. Bake for 15 min. Turn each piece of chicken and continue cooking for 10 more minutes, or until cooked through.
Adapted from: http://thewondertwins.blogspot.com/2011/10/mondays-menu-baked-fried-chicken.html