- 1 package very firm tofu, strained and cut into 1 inch cubes
- 1 tbl sesame oil
- 1 red pepper, sliced thin
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 cup broccoli
- 1 can baby corn, chopped
- 1 can sliced water chestnuts
- 3 cups sticky rice, cooked
- 1 package Sunbird Fried Rice Seasoning Mix
- Heat sesame oil on med-high in a large wok. Add tofu and cook until golden on all sides. Then remove the tofu and set aside (cover to keep warm).
- Place onion and pepper in wok. Cook until soft.
- Add broccoli, baby corn, and water chestnuts to onion/pepper mix. Cook until warmed through and broccoli is bright green.
- Add cooked rice and seasoning packet. Mix well.