* 1/4 cup onion, chopped
* 1 garlic clove, minced
* 1 tablespoon olive oil
* 2 cups vegetable broth
* 1 cup long grain rice, uncooked
* 1 tablespoon fresh rosemary, minced or 1 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
* 1/4 teaspoon pepper
* 1/4 cup parmesan cheese, shredded
- In a saucepan, saute the onion and garlic in oil until tender.
- Add broth; stir in the rice, rosemary and pepper.
- Bring to a boil; reduce heat; cover and simmer for 15-18 minutes or until rice is tender.
- Remove from heat and stir in Parmesan.