1. Preheat broiler to high.
2. Heat a large skillet over medium heat. Brown Sausage in pan; about 6 minutes, stirring to crumble. Remove sausage from pan.
3. Add cooked gnocchi to pan, cook until lightly browned. Remove from pan.
4. Add tomato and garlic to pan; cook 2 minutes, stirring occasionally.
5. Place gnocchi and sausage in an ovenproof dish. Add stock and basil to dish. Sprinkle with cheese.
6. Place dish in oven; broil until cheese is melted and lightly browned (about 3 minutes).
Lightly adapted from: http://www.myrecipes.com/recipe/cheesy-skillet-gnocchi