3 ripe bananas
1 cup sugar
1/2 cup butter (1 stick)
4 ounces sour cream (light is fine)
3/4 tsp baking soda
1 and 1/4 cup flour
1/4 tsp salt
1 tsp vanilla extract
1. Mash bananas.
2. In a separate bowl combine the sour cream and baking soda. Mix well then let stand 5 minutes.
3. In a large bowl, cream butter and sugar. Then add the eggs one at a time and mix well.
4. Add sour cream mixture to the butter mixture.
5. Add mashed bananas, flour, salt, and vanilla.
6. Pour batter into a greased and floured loaf pan.
7. Bake for one hour at 350 degrees, or until a cake tester comes out clean.
Originally from Chris’ parents’ next door neighbor. Thanks Shannon